Sometimes the user wants to customize the appearance of the desktop: put new wallpaper, icons and widgets. You can also change the style of letters. If you're tired of the standard text design, read on. We'll find out how to change the font on your OPPO phone.
Changing the font size in ColorOS
Уменьшить или увеличить шрифт на смартфоне Oppo очень просто. Данная функция уже предусмотрена в системных настройках.
- Go to the menu and open the "Screen and Brightness" section. Drop down to the bottom of the page until a tab appears "Font size"..
- Use the sliders to set the desired size. There are small, default, normal, large, and huge. Just above is an example of the text.
- Similarly, adjust the screen size.
It is not possible to select the thickness and height of the letters. If you don't like something, you have to change the system font to a third-party font.
Вас может заинтересовать, как раздать интернет с телефона Oppo.
How to install a third-party font on your Oppo smartphone
In this paragraph you will learn how to change the font on your Oppo. There is a quick and easy option as well as a more complicated multi-step procedure.
Using the zFont application
На Google Play множество приложений, которые обещают кастомизировать текст. Но большая часть таких инструментов не выполняет заявленных функций, либо требует наличия рут-прав. Мы нашли отличную программу zFont, которая точно изменит шрифт на Oppo без режима Суперпользователя.
- Download, install and open the application.
- On the blue start screen, click "Grant permission" and provide access to the photos and files on your phone. We also allow installation from this source.
- Click on "Dashboard" at the bottom and select the tab "Russian".
- Look through all the options and open the one you like. Tap on the green "Download" button.
- After a few seconds, the "Apply" button will appear. Click on it and read the instructions, and then click "Install".
- Confirm the installation of the application (the name will be the same as the style you selected).
- Then go to the system settings and change the region to Myanmar.
- Go back and enter "Screen and Brightness". Activate the slider next to "Supporting the Thai Alphabet". The changes should automatically apply.
On the Oppo Reno3 Pro, the new lettering style appeared both in the system and in third-party applications. To return the stock design, you need to deactivate the exposed slider or set your region.
OPPO themes store
A huge number of styles are available in the ColorOS Theme Store. But Theme Store application is not yet available for global versions of the smartphone. If you try to install the program yourself, you will see a warning about incompatibility.
Still, there is a method that allows you to use the store of topics. Instructions will appear in this item shortly.
Do the installed fonts work without zFont?
Where can I download Russian fonts for Oppo?
Can I adjust the size of the custom font?
What other apps are suitable for changing fonts on Oppo?
We have discussed font changing on Oppo smartphones in detail. Write in the comments if you would like instructions on how to install the theme store.